Thursday, April 06, 2006

That's where I have the edge on you...I'm no gentleman

I'm about 10 minutes out from finishing Biography of a Bachelor Girl. Wasn't as good of a movie as I had wanted, but I'm in the mindset these days that any Bob movie is a good Bob movie. Maybe it was Una Merkel I didn't buy into...or the sometimes wordy scenes. I'll say this, the cabin up at Moose Lake certainly had a great view.

Another growing favorite of mine, Edward Arnold was also in the pic. Had a pretty decent German accent for the part. As someone who took four years of high school German, I know it's hard to fake an accent - I tried!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen this in awhile...maybe I'll revisit it during my vacation next week.


I'm always a sucker for a man in specs.;););) Did you like Ann Harding? She's a favorite of mine.

Anonymous said...

Y'know....I had no problems with the folks in it, I just think the story wasn't as strong as it could be - I just can't put a finger on it. Boy, I'm whiny today...