Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Lady in the Lake DVD Update (and more)

The latest from The Digital Bits web site:

“7/18 will bring The Film Noir Classics Collection: Volume 3 (including Border Incident, His Kind of Woman, Lady in the Lake, On Dangerous Ground, The Racket and the Film Noir: Bringing Darkness Into Light bonus disc) and the Warner Tough Guys Collection (which will include Bullets or Ballots, Each Dawn I Die, G-Men, Sam Quentin, City for Conquest and A Slight Case of Murder, each of which will also be available separately).”

Both are tempting purchases as box sets, although I feel that I’m drowning in DVDs. Haven’t spotted any preorder info on Amazon yet.

And if I may recommend...the Bits web site has a section devoted to classic movies being released on DVD. Check it out.


romanleader said...


violaviolet said...

I'm not too familiar with the other titles in the set. The film noir documentary sounds interesting.