Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Offering Service to a Discerning Clientele - But Not Moi, Darn it!

 I was looking through my old copies of  the "Rolls-Royce Enthusiasts' Club Advertiser" when ... LOL, like I would ever have a need for such a publication!  It is neat that the 1995 issue below features a photo of Mr. Robert Montgomery and his new toy, a 1935 Bentley 3-1/2 litre lightweight tourer by Vanden Plas (the coachwork company).  Impressive vehicle.  Bob and Betty would take a car tour of Europe with it that year.  Hey, if you've got it, flaunt it!  


A slightly larger copy of the photo.

And to prove it really is Bob in the car ...

1 comment:

Allison said...

Oh wow that car is awesome, neat picture. One of those where I would be curious to see a color picture of the car.

And I am watching the tv show Police Squad. This episode has a boxer trying to fight clean...lol he is playing a saxophone ��