Thursday, January 20, 2022

My, Oh My, What a Beautiful Boy!

 Just LOVE this portrait of Bob.  I've had a 16x20 framed poster print of this on the wall above my computer desk for years.  Finally ran across this original print only last fall.  It cost a nice sum,  but not as much as I would have expected.  And not nearly as much as I was willing to shell out!  A Merry Christmas to Kathy.  

I like it just the way it is.  There's no question about it being an original print.  


I could touch it up a bit to approximate the way it looked when new.  Not bad.  But without the appeal of the nicely aged version, for me anyway.  


Another way to determine if a photo is made from the original negative is to enlarge a small area to see if the image holds true.  Being able to see the reflection of the photographer's lights in Bob's pupil is a good sign!  

No comments: