Thursday, May 14, 2020

Time to Prepare for the Celebration!

Okay, everyone, mark this on your calendar!!  Bob's birthday is next Thursday, the 21st, and TCM will be showing eight (yes, 8!) of his movies!!  Unfortunately (for me, anyway), it is a daytime marathon, so get those DVR's ready.  The movies are as follows (ET):

                     6:30 a.m.  Yellow Jack (1938)
                     8:00 a.mFugitive Lovers (1934)
                     9:30 a.m.  Hide-Out (1934)
                   11:00 a.m.  Piccadilly Jim (1936)
                   12:45 p.m.  Ever Since Eve (1937)
                     2:15 p.m.  Mr. & Mrs. Smith (1941)
                     4:00 p.m.  Night Must Fall (1937)
                     6:00 p.m.  Lady in the Lake (1946)

It has been some time since I saw Yellow Jack and Fugitive Lovers, so they will be my 'must sees' this year.  Bob is ever so handsome in Fugitive Lovers.  Rrrff!

                  Bob and Madge Evans in Fugitive Lovers (1934)

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I have my DVR already set for Fugitive Lovers. I think it's the only one of those films I don't already have a copy of. Woo Hoo

Kathy said...

And I might be asking you for a dupe of your copy. (It's a boring story as to why I have to ask..) Woo Hoo x 2