Thursday, January 18, 2024

Oh, Heck ... They're All Great

 I used this photograph of Bob and Madge Evans on the blog some time back.  It is just one of numerous gorgeous photos taken of the two by Clarence S. Bull for the movie Lovers Courageous (1932).  Now this is a scan of the photograph I purchased, but there is a slight problem with it that I overlooked.  I certainly did not intend to misrepresent the photo.  Have you figured out what is "wrong" with it?


Yup, it is a flipped image.  I have run across flipped photos in magazines, newspapers, and what have you ... but few actual photos have that problem.  Or at least that I've run across.  Hmm...maybe I should thumb through my photo files.  

It's the pocket on Bob's jacket being on his right side that was the tell sign.  Whatever, they are both great photos!  You hold onto him, Madge!  He's a great catch.  


No comments: