Friday, April 11, 2014

For Sale: Robert Montgomery 16" x 20" George Hurrell Print, Framed

Yup, I'm selling. I have this gorgeous Robert Montgomery photo that I have no place to hang in the house. It is the same photo that was on the cover of the TCM "Now Playing" magazine a few years back for Bob month. So I want to give it a new home.  Here are the details:
  • 16 x 20 gelatin silver print by Mark Vieira. Same process George Hurrell used.
  • Purchased from HurrellPhotos.com.
  • Black metal frame, double matting. All acid free.  UV filtering glass.
  • Framed size is 23 x 27.
  • $250 OBO + shipping & insurance (item will be professionally packed and shipped since we're dealing with glass).
More than happy to provide more photos or details. If you're interested, or slightly interested, feel free to leave a comment & we'll talk!  It'll probably make its way over to Ebay if I can't sell here.




No comments: