Monday, July 28, 2008

My Two Cents on X

If I may be allowed to jump forward into modern-day entertainment for a minute, I have to put my two cents in for the new X-Files movie. I'm a big X-Files nerd (at one time I had almost all of the episodes recorded onto VHS) so hearing about a new movie made me jump up & down quite literally.

If you're a fan, do go out and see the film & support the show.

This film will never make a ton of bucks - it doesn't have all of the special effects of say Batman, just an actual storyline (gasp!) to pay attention to. And yes, the Mulder/Scully question is answered (you know what I'm talking about).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This has nothing to do with The X-Files, but I thought I'd let you know (if you don't already) that Robert Montgomery will be on "The Name's The Same" on the Game Show Network on August 4th (really the night of August 3rd) at 3:30am EST.

Carrie said...

Thanks!!