Tuesday, August 18, 2020

It's Too Darn Hot! It's Too, Too Darn Hot!!

My part of the country is having an "excessive heat wave."  I think that means a spell of weather 104 degrees and above.  108 predicted for today.  And we'll be under an air quality alert ... no surprise there!  So I should stay inside.  No argument there.  AND to add to our misery, California has announced we will be having rolling blackouts through Thursday night due to lack of energy sources in the state.  CA, the state with the largest supplies of natural energy is so screwed up that it has to resort to blackouts to prevent its electricity grid from blowing a gasket ...  Geesch.

I have pulled out this photo of Bob before.  It helps cool me off.  I can feel the refreshing cool water in his Beverly Hills swimming pool.  You know, I still haven't quite figured out what he has done to create such a splash of water --- his arms are by his side and the legs, I think, are beneath him --- a back flop of some kind? 

 

2 comments:

Carrie said...

But is it a dry heat? Lol

Kathy said...

Hey, the humidity hit 29% the other day!!! Almost sweated.