Props to WB for not issuing this as a massive DVD box that just sucks up room on your shelf (it's the size of a regular DVD box). On the flip side, I was hoping to see some artwork for all of the films, but alas, it's just Bob staring you on each DVD.
The Man Who Knew Too Much (1934)
13 hours ago
1 comment:
I still haven't gotten my copy. I tried calling WB, they are "closed for the holiday". UPS has no record of the order. An e-mail has been sent to WB. Nada. And all I wanted for Christmas was an evening curled up in front of the TV sipping eggnog and watching The Man in Possession. Is that really too much to ask? Can I feel more sorry for myself? There's time to get this all worked out before Christmas, right? And there really are elves and flying reindeer...
Post a Comment