Friday, July 10, 2020

Hey, I Just Missed Thursday by Only One Day!


I recently spent some time excavating two large closet shelves of movie stuff, mostly stuff too large to be neatly filed in binders.  At the very bottom of one shelf was this one sheet (27" x 41") of Gene Wilder in The World's Greatest Lover (1977).  Now I have made a lot of purchases on impulse that I regret soon after, but this has to be the largest.  I mean, I don't have space in my home to display my Montgomery one sheets, much less a movie I did not particularly like.  I do find it to be a funny poster, but just where was my mind when I bought it?  Just what did I plan to do with it?  What do I do with it now?  Unanswerable questions.  (It has been returned to the bottom of a newly well-organized stack of movie stuff.) 
 

No comments: