Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Get Out of Work: Watch Robert Montgomery Instead

You have my permission to skip work on May 21 to celebrate Robert Montgomery's birthday. Feel free to print this blog post and hand to your boss.  However, if you work at TCM and are responsible for pressing the big "play" button on this day, my excuse excludes you. Your boss is pretty awesome for playing a bunch of Bob movies for us fans.

I'm in CST, so make sure you adjust your schedule for your time zone:
  • 5:45 AM - Faithless
  • 7:15 AM - Another Language
  • 8:45 AM - When Ladies Meet
  • 10:15 AM - Trouble For Two
  • 11:45 AM - Mr. and Mrs. Smith

5 comments:

la peregrina said...

But I don't get TMC. Poor me. :(

Abe Lucas said...

If all the people who should be Bob fans did this get out of work scheme on May 21, imagine the unemployment rate the following day!

I just re-read my comment and I believe it sort of makes sense, even if it's in a non-linear way.

Carrie said...

la p: Think of the flip side...you probably have a real life. There's something to be said for less TV :0)

CK: I gotcha there!

Bob52104 said...

And while we're out for the day, how best to celebrate his Day...take in a polo match? Rent a yacht for the day? Spend the evening nightclubbing? Or just cuddling up to the TV for a marathon of favorite Bob movies? Decisions...

Love the new header...too cute.

Carrie said...

I'll take the nightclub. You'll find me at the bar :)