On the Bob front, TCM has a mini marathon of Bob movies on his birthday, May 21, starting at 6:30 a.m. eastern:
- 6:30 a.m. Big House, The (1930)
- 8:00 a.m. Divorcee, The (1930)
- 9:30 a.m. Private Lives (1931)
- 11:00 a.m. Faithless (1932)
- 12:30 p.m. Hide-Out (1934)
- 2:00 p.m. Night Must Fall (1937)
- 4:00 p.m. Last Of Mrs. Cheyney, The (1937)
- 5:45 p.m. Lady In The Lake (1947)
Got another Jean/Bob pic you can share? Let me know!
You all remember that Personal Property was a remake of Robert Montgomery's The Man in Possession, right? Possession is a lot more pre-code, if you get my drift. RM was also in the stage production of Possession, which helped him get the film role.
Other useless thoughts from the past week...
Ran into this interesting post about studio logos over the decades.
Ever see Ace in the Hole? Ran across this tidbit with some background information you might find interesting.