The Dardos Award is given for recognition of cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing. These stamps were created with the intention of promoting fraternization between bloggers, a way of showing affection and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web.
- Accept the award by posting it on your blog along with the name of the person that has granted the award and a link to his/her blog.
- Pass the award to another five blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgement, remembering to contact each of them to let them know they have been selected for this award.
- La Peregrina at Santiago Dreaming
- Laura at Laura's Miscellaneous Musings
- CK Dexter Haven at Hollywood Dreamland
- Carrie Liz at Classic Ramblings
- Katie & Co. at Obscure Classics
Update: Any many thanks to The Classic Maiden for sharing another Dardos with me! One more . . . Kate Gabrielle from Silents and Talkies has also shared an award with me - thanks!