Thursday, February 23, 2017

Bob in Uniform, So Nice! ... Bob in a White Uniform, Grrreat!!


                                They Were Expendable (1945)

A familiar pose, Bob holding a drink.  Yet, not the same.  Four years of war changes a person, as in my understatement for the year ...


Still, a good-looking guy was he ... another understatement!


TCM is showing TWE this coming Sunday, the 26th, 2:30 p.m. PST.  The Thin Man (1934) follows at 5:00 p.m.  A Bob and Bill (Powell) day!  Not bad.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Still so incredibly handsome, even after the war, and his war record was unbelievable. The man was everywhere!! TWE is an incredible film, one of my favorites. Gee, first Bob in TWE, and then Bill Powell in "The Thin Man" (on my top five list of favorites for sure!). Sunday will be a great movie day for me, for sure! If they would show "Witness" after "The Thin Man" my week would be made! (Had to get Harrison in there....LOL My three loves!)

Kathy said...

Yes, you had to get Harrison in there...LOL. At least you still appreciate Bob!