Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Are We All Ready for Winter?

Brrrrrrr ... As I begin writing this, it is 9 degrees in North Dakota.  I guess I can't complain about my 47 degree weather.  But, then, I'm not used to cold weather, have lived in CA too long.  Not sure I could survive a Midwest winter again.  Now, if we had the attire Bob and Betty are sporting ... you think they might be overdoing it a bit for Los Angeles in January?  And were fur coats for men really that stylish in 1940?  Ahhh, who am I to question the always impeccably dressed, elegant and debonair Mr. Robert Montgomery.  But, still ...


2 comments:

Carrie said...

gah, we dropped 30 degrees over the weekend like a rock...65 to 30 just like that. i've lived in the midwest all my life and i still cant get used to it!

Kathy said...

Sorry. :)