- You can still buy things for a whole lot cheaper than on ebay.
- Porn can still be found intermixed with 1930s MGM star photos.
- Sorry, I can't beat the hearse in the parking lot with the skull on the grill - my 1932 Cadillac is "in the shop."
- "Oh, you like old stuff" was heard uttered from one dealer - to me.
- Bought a 1960 book titled Vanity Fair, A Cavalcade of the 1920s and 1930s for cheaper than a gallon of gas.
- The air conditioning wasn't working in the hall and the beer and bowling smell remained (does bowling have a smell?).
- Picked up a few more pieces to grace future Photo Friday posts: Joseph Cotten, Ray Milland, guys with the first name of Robert.
Manage Your Great Expectations (1946)
3 hours ago