- You can still buy things for a whole lot cheaper than on ebay.
- Porn can still be found intermixed with 1930s MGM star photos.
- Sorry, I can't beat the hearse in the parking lot with the skull on the grill - my 1932 Cadillac is "in the shop."
- "Oh, you like old stuff" was heard uttered from one dealer - to me.
- Bought a 1960 book titled Vanity Fair, A Cavalcade of the 1920s and 1930s for cheaper than a gallon of gas.
- The air conditioning wasn't working in the hall and the beer and bowling smell remained (does bowling have a smell?).
- Picked up a few more pieces to grace future Photo Friday posts: Joseph Cotten, Ray Milland, guys with the first name of Robert.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
It's Sunday, it's September. That must mean it's time for my semiannual pilgrimage to the local movie collectibles show - always guaranteed to be an adventure!
Posted by Carrie at 5:38 PM