Thursday, July 05, 2007

Classic Montgomery dot com

Apparently I have too much free time because I've just launched a new web site - ClassicMontgomery.com

By no means is it meant to be an encyclopedia on Robert Montgomery. I like to think of it more along the lines of an "online scrapbook."

The beauty of the web is it's ability to change & adapt. So, if you have any ideas or comments you'd like to share, please feel free to drop me a note! And as always, if you have anything you'd like to contribute, please let me know.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am LOVING the site! A new site for me to visit now, yay!!!

la peregrina said...

Wonderful site and it looks great. Thanks for doing it, Carrie.

Editor said...

Carrie, your new website is magnificent! Thanks for more beauty and class. I adore the photo of Robert Montgomery and Joan Crawford that kicks-off the site. Brava!

M-Jeanne

Jobove - Reus said...

We have visited your blog and we it find of pleasant mas, thanks and regards from Reus - Catalonia - Spain

Carrie said...

A very humble thank you to all!